Sr. Telecom Analyst
This is a great opportunity to be responsible for the installation and support of all company telecom systems (includes both land line and wireless), voice and data circuits. Responsibilities include monthly reporting, account billing and support, order provisioning and system support and maintenance. You will closely with the Enterprise Infrastructure Team and guide telecommunication policy, procedure and standards. Cisco and other telecommunication certifications are highly desired.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related
- 5+ Years as a Sr Telecom Analyst, excellent troubleshooting of telecome hardware and software
- 4+ years working knowledge of telecommunications systems (PBX, voice mail, T1, ISDN, Frame Relay, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills and attitude.
- Strong user skills with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint).
- Ability to understand systems development life cycle (SDLC) and Project Management concepts.