We are looking for a Level 2 Telecom Auditor to join our Mountain View, CA team. This person will be working with a small team of Telecom Auditors, Invoice Analysts, Data Analysts and Contracts Administrators. This team is responsible for the audits of the Network Production Services and Corporate Telecom services. You will be on a growing team that is working on innovative cost savings projects.
- Manage Invoice and Tier 2 Audit workflow
- Analyzing contracts across vendors to establish optimized opportunities
- Reviewing, managing, and identifying any closure to issues as well as creating and recommending a new scope of innovating auditing opportunities.
- Responsible for managing large amounts of data including, pending and closed monthly cost saving claims, bug fixing tickets, and Invoice discrepancy resolutions.
- Tracking and entering all disputes and cost savings in Rivermine
- Develop and implement end-end dispute management and SLA audit process.
- Reviewing Vendor Service levels including monthly outage reports, calculating outage credits and submitting and managing to closure of credit claims
- 3+ years experience in finance, auditing or accounting
- Comfortably and accurately managing large volumes of data
- Able to work independently while meeting deadlines without exception
- Excellent communication skills and able to collaborate in a team setting
- Advanced skillset in Microsoft Excel
Astreya - 30+ days ago