Hanger is seeking a Telecom Engineer to provide day-to-day support of post MPLS/VoIP conversion connectivity cleanup and troubleshooting of telephony issues for our 750+ clinics.
- Coordinate and document the disconnection of POTs lines and Internet circuits that are no longer needed due to a large MPLS/VoIP rollout.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of Phone/Fax line issues.
- Troubleshooting and coordinating the resolution of Hosted VoIP issues.
- Troubleshooting Wireless device issues.
- Open tickets to track and document resolution of telephony related incidents and requests.
- Provide quality customer support and respond to customer requests within the determined SLA.
- Should have corporate level proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Troubleshooting skills for Phone/Fax lines and wireless devices (smart phones, tablets and wifi devices)
- Should have good problem solving skills with the ability to drive towards resolution.
- Accountability, initiative, positive attitude, process oriented and teamwork.
- Proven experience providing outstanding customer service.
Hanger, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard