ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
1. Provide customer service support for Telephones, Voice Mail, and Cell Phones. Perform initial problem diagnostics and resolution. Initiate vendor service repair requests when necessary. Initiate replacement parts purchase and installation.
2. Configure and setup telephones and voice mail for employee moves, adds, and changes.
3. Initiate and track vendor support calls for Circuits, Telephone Systems, and Voice Mail Systems.
4. Assist with the payment of telecommunications invoices. Reconcile invoices with installed services.
5. Assist with evaluation, implementation and maintenance of hardware and software necessary to support voice communication and mobile messaging.
6. Assist with the development and maintenance of mobile device standards, policies, procedures and acceptable use.
MARGINAL FUNCTIONS :
1. Assists with departmental administrative responsibilities, as required.
2. Attends on-going training sessions.
3. Perform other duties as assigned.
Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred. Experience with mobile wireless voice and data communication required. Good working knowledge of personal computers and MS Office software required. Possess a high degree of initiative and assertiveness to handle multiple tasks and deadlines. Must have ability to prioritize tasks and communicate clearly. Must have a good customer service orientation. Shows an aptitude to learn new technology.
Grange Mutual Casualty Company - 9 months ago