1. Trouble shoots phone and cable issues in a Hotel Conferencing Center and college campus setting.
2. Sets up, builds and resets voicemail boxes as needed.
3. Performs adds, moves and changes on the phone system.
4. Traces phone lines from one building to the next with minimum supervision.
5. Wires phones, cables and jacks for new faculty and staff and manages current phone drops.
6. On-call responder for phone and cable TV issues after regular working hours.
7. Performs other duties as required to meet the needs of the department and the College
• High school diploma.
• Nortel training and cable TV experience preferred.
• Minimum of three years of telecommunications experience.
• Must be reliable with excellent attendance.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Must be able to relate to a wide range of individuals, including professional, students, faculty and staff.
• Must be flexible and able to be on-call.
Endicott College - 18 months ago