A private Hearing Healthcare practice in the Main Line/Philadelphia, Pa area is looking for energetic and motivated individuals to prospect for new patients needing hearing aids, call existing patients and schedule appointments for hearing aid fittings.
- Make calls per day to former patients and or prospects to set up appointments. (Goals will be determined.)
- Schedule a minimum of qualified appointments per week resulting in hearing aid sales per month.
- Maintain list of patients, former patients and prospects to contact.
- Maintain call logs and report detail regarding calls and appointments made.
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- High School Diploma required.
- Business school or associates degree equivalent is a plus.
- 2 - 3 years telemarketing experience.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to work well independently.
- Great listening and closing skills.
- Ability to handle heavy phone work and provide top-notch service.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
American Hearing Aid Associates - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard