A private Hearing Healthcare practice in Oneida, NY is looking for energetic and motivated individuals to prospect for new patients needing hearing aids, call existing patients and schedule appointments for hearing aid fittings.
- Make calls per day to former patients and or prospects to set up appointments.
- Schedule a minimum of qualified appointments per week resulting in hearing aid sales per month. (Goals will be determined).
- Maintain list of patients, former patients and prospects to contact.
- Maintain call logs and report detail regarding calls and appointments made.
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- High School Diploma required.
- Business school or associates degree equivalent is a plus.
- 2 - 3 years telemarketing experience.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to work well independently.
- Great listening and closing skills.
- Ability to handle heavy phone work and provide top-notch service.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
American Hearing Aid Associates - 2 years ago