This position requires a High School diploma (or equivalent) and a dedicated, highly motivated attitude. Ability to produce reports and correspondence. Ability to communicate effectively with employees and managers of the organization. Ability to remain highly organized.
Responsible for systematically and ethically promoting enrollment of qualified students, all within standards and guidelines established by the institution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Conducts telephone interviews to screen potential student applicants and to set up school interviews with each applicant.
· Maintains full knowledge of the institution catalog so as to be able to fully explain all course offerings and to select a program which best fits each student’s needs and goals .
· Communicates with other departments to convey the needs of each individual student.
· Participates as a team player.
· Aggressively follows up on all student inquiries, services the needs of each prospect by the standards of the institution.
· Commits the time, work effort and job skills to achieve the enrollment goals and objectives of the institution .
· Other duties as assigned.
· Regular and reliable attendance.
Education Affiliates Inc. - 22 months ago