1 year Telemarketing exp. excellent communication skills
Summary: Makes a high volume of telephone calls to current and/or potential customers and solicits orders for the company’s products or services by following standard scripts and procedures. Uses a computer system to track such calls. Documents product and service feedback as appropriate. Obtains information from potential customers. Mines names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, reply cards and purchased lists. Schedules appointments for telesales representatives to contact prospective clients in order to secure the sale.
This job has/no supervisory responsibilities.
Education & Experience
• Previous experience in a Telemarketing or Telesales role with a proven record of success.
• Experience assessing customer needs and providing customer service.
• Ability to effectively convey information and ideas to potential customers
• Ability to listen and understand information regarding the needs of potential customers
• Ability to persuade potential customers to provide information and proceed with the sales process
• Must demonstrate a working knowledge of standard business software (Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel).
• HS diploma or GED
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
TransFirst was founded in 1995 under the name ACS Merchant Services by a group of executives from a top-15 company in the payment processing...