Manage customer inside sales account base; process sales orders using telemarketing skills. Research and resolve customer complaints. Adhere strictly to account service schedule as directed by the Branch Manager. Sell accounts on new items, displays, and booking of point-of-sale material in order to increase sale of company products. Communicate proactively to accounts pertinent information including advertising, pricing, company/brewery programs, and sales trends. Offer suggestions for increasing sales through merchandising concepts such as floor displays, permanent point-of-sale material, product promotion, etc. Update inside sales account base with branch bi-annually. Provide sales data and opportunity gap reports to account on a regular basis. All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Essential Job Functions (Physical Demands):
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand and taste or smell.
Certificates or Licenses Required: Beer Sales License
1. Possess and display Coastal Beverage Company’s Guiding Principles at all times:
2. Possess education equivalent high school diploma; one to three months of experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
3. Possess the ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
4. Possess the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
5. Possess the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
6. Possess the ability to calculated figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
7. Possess intermediate reasoning skills including the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Possess the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
8. Possess computer skills requiring knowledge of word processing software, e-mail software, spreadsheet software, power point, route accounting systems, reporting, and Internet.
Click here to apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=4943281
* * * * *
Coastal Beverage Company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k) plan, health, dental, S125 plans, life, and disability coverage.
All candidates must consent to pre-employment inquiries and tests including criminal background, MVR check, and drug tests.
Coastal Beverage Company, Inc - 11 months ago