Immediate contract opportunity for a Telephone Support Analyst with Exclusive Direct Client in New York, NY.
Under the guidance of the Service Desk Manager, the Support Analyst receives and logs problem calls, attempts to resolve problems over the telephone, and if unsuccessful, escalates problems to the appropriate resolution centre focal points.
- receive and log problem calls, the bulk of which arrive by telephone;
- obtain and log a detailed problem description from each caller;
- attempt to resolve as many calls as possible over the telephone;
- escalate calls to the appropriate level/technician, if resolution by telephone is not possible;
- ensure that all calls, including those that bounce off to voice mail, are properly logged and addressed with minimum delay;
- ensure that each caller receives a track number for their problem;
- detect problem call patterns and report them immediately to Service Desk Manager;
- keep abreast of new developments in technology
- On occasion, act as Service Desk Level 2 Field Support Technician, if necessary.
Trigyn provides its employees with the following benefits:
- excellent telephone and communication skills in English, both verbal and written;
- excellent technical skills in the computer hardware, software, operating systems, communication protocols, and diagnostic tools ;
- excellent troubleshooting skills of Microsoft Office and/or Lotus Notes
- ability to work well under pressure;
- ability to handle several calls simultaneously;
- patience and willingness to walk users through problem resolution over the telephone;
- 4-6 years experience in similar function.
TRIGYN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Medical and Prescription Drug Insurance through CIGNA (Contribution Required)
- Dental Insurance through Aetna (Optional Benefit)
- 401(k) Plan through Fidelity with Company Match
- TransitChek ® Commuter Benefit Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (Salary Option)
- Paid Holidays (Salary Option)
About Trigyn : Trigyn is an IT services company with over 900 resources deployed. Trigyn has been in business for over 25 years and is an ISO 9001:2008, CMMI Level 3 certified company.