"Committed to providing quality service and products to all members and clients."
PURPOSE : To answer calls for emergency road service and give first contact excellent customer service to members .
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, & EXPECTATIONS :
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
1. Handling of member calls including, but not limited to, emergency road service.
2. Perform miscellaneous data/CRT entry and typing.
3. Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by the club from time to time.
4. Work within assigned schedule requirements to include 40-hour workweek, rotating schedule, overtime as necessary and weekend availability.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, SPECIFIC ABILITIES :
1. The ability to communicate with people in an effective and positive manner.
2. Patience, understanding and compassion with callers (who may be in stressful situations and/or upset).
3. Familiarity with all AAA services and all reference materials pertaining to AAA services.
4. The ability to complete assignments and tasks in detail and with accuracy.
5. Knowledge of local, state and national geography.
6. Basic typing and computer skills.
7. Good reasoning ability and common sense.
- Starting wage at $10.58 per hour, DOE
- Full benefits package
- TRAINING FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FIRST SHIFT, MON-FRI FOR 3 WEEKS
AAA Ohio Auto Club - 19 months ago
AAA is a not-for-profit federation of 47 motor clubs with a combined total of more than 53 million members and approximately 1,000 locations...