In this position, you will assist clients by providing an extraordinary level of service while facilitating financial transactions, including deposits and withdrawals. Other responsibilities include: assisting with wires and adhering to compliance policies and procedures, maintaining security of vault and cash through dual controls, as well as providing support for the Private Client Groups.
No weekends, No late nights, No sales goals!
The qualified candidate must have:
Salary: $25K - $30K
- Minimum 2 years previous teller experience.
- The ability to enter numerical data in the system with speed and accuracy.
- Good mathematical aptitude to facilitate daily balancing.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (with BONUS ELIGIBILITY) and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, gym reimbursement and a wellness program.
It’s Always Personal At Signature Bank!
If interested, please CLICK HERE to submit your resume
ne. RESUMES WITHOUT SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Signature Bank - 19 months ago
Signature Bank (Nasdaq:SBNY), founded in 2001, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with 27 private client offices located in...