Following established policies and procedures, performs routine teller duties:
- Process deposits to customer accounts; includes verification of cash, verification of endorsements, and providing customers with receipts.
- Cash checks for customers and non-customers.
- Process and properly record the sale of monetary instruments (i.e. official bank checks)
- Process foreign currency purchases and sales.
- Redeem savings bonds.
- Properly file all government-mandated reports related to large cash transactions and the sale of all monetary instruments.
- Process various types of loan payments and credit card cash advances.
- Assist with providing customers with access to safe deposit area.
- Actively engages in the sales process by identifying potential financial needs for customers and non-customers alike and makes appropriate referrals of such leads to the platform staff for follow-up.
- Incumbent must be able to work the following schedule
- Thursday 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Friday 12:30pm-4:30pm
- Saturday 8:15am-3:30pm
- Incumbent must be outgoing, have good customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Individual should be a self-starter and be technically literate.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
Our history goes back almost 200 years. We are the largest and oldest mutual bank in the country. We offer banking, investments and...