ESL is proud to announce a program we have established to proactively bring new talent into our organization. The candidate interested in this opportunity will work a 28-hour schedule as part of the Flex staff for approximately two-four months supporting the branches on the Westside. The goal of this program will be to place an advance hire within 60-120 days to a specific branch based on the job opportunities available and the Advance Hire’s performance.
Achieve individual sales goal.
Participate in efforts to achieve service performance levels.
• Meet transactions per FTE targets to support wait time goals
• Wait time activities to improve branch performance
Achieve operational goals and expectations.
• Balancing and accuracy
• Check holds, transaction processing, meet audit, compliance and operational controls
Adhere to member focus processes and expectations.
• Participate in coaching processes to improve proficiency in member focus behaviors
• Attend sales meetings, participate in sales activities to increase sales success
• Use same member focus skills and behaviors to improve Internal Customer Satisfaction performance
• High school graduate or equivalent experience.
• Proficient in PC applications.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Team and people oriented.
• Prior sales experience preferred.
Founded by George Eastman in 1920, ESL Federal Credit Union (esl.org) is one of the nation's largest and most successful credit unions. A...