This position is accountable for servicing members within operational and service level guidelines while achieving sales expectations.
• Achieve individual sales goal.
• Participate in efforts to achieve service performance levels
• Meet transactions per FTE targets to support wait time goals
• Wait time activities to improve branch performance
• Achieve operational goals and expectations
• Balancing and accuracy
• Check holds, transaction processing, meet audit, compliance and operational controls
• Adhere to member focus processes and expectations
• Participate in coaching processes to improve proficiency in member focus behaviors
• Attend sales meetings, participate in sales activities to increase sales success
• Use same member focus skills and behaviors to improve Internal Customer Satisfaction performance
• High school graduate or equivalent experience
• Proficient in PC applications
• Good verbal and written communications skills
• People and team oriented
• Prior sales experience preferred
• Maintains a high degree of flexibility in support of branch needs
Founded by George Eastman in 1920, ESL Federal Credit Union (esl.org) is one of the nation's largest and most successful credit unions. A...