Welcome to Viewpoint Bank...It's Different
At ViewPoint Bank it’s about seeing things differently. We started right here in North Texas and have been serving the community since 1952. In fact, ViewPoint Bank is one of the largest financial institutions headquartered in Collin County. We are always looking for talented people to help us meet our vision.
The Star Referral for this position is $1500
Viewpoint Bank currently has an opening for a Teller Manager to work at our Grapevine location. The Teller Manager will ensure that the highest level of quality customer service is being administered by the teller staff at all times. Promotes and monitors team participation in department and organization.
Work should fuel your ambitions, not limit them.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Audits all teller drawers and travelers checks at prescribed intervals with the vault teller or other designated person. Maintains records of all audits. Complete reports on teller balances, currency transactions, and other reports as necessary.
Assists with vault duties or assumes duties as necessary. Maintains a complete inventory of all teller keys and drawers. Assists tellers with difficult situations and approves checks according to policy.
Assists with training of new tellers.
Keeps those supervised updated on regulations, procedures, and policies; holds regular teller meetings.
Responsible for achievement of teller line referral goals.
Exercises the usual authority of a supervisor concerning staffing, performance appraisals, mystery shops, referrals, cross sells, salary recommendations, promotions, and terminations.
Provides quality service to customers and co-workers, assisting them when possible or referring them to the appropriate area.
Follows all compliance policies and procedures.
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer exceptional benefits:
- Health Benefits, Dental Coverage, Vision Coverage, and an optional Flexible Spending Account
- KSOP (combination ESOP and 401K)
- Educational Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Observed Federal Holidays
- Employee Activities and Community Involvement
Innovative Deposits, Solid Earnings, Personal Attention...... Profitable Future . (Oh-so-happy people.)
Our Core Values
ViewPoint Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Genuine - Choose your attitude and keep it real.... that includes being respectful, helpful and honest.
- Innovative - Use creative solutions to exceed expectations.
- Knowledgeable - Know your stuff, use your resources and be engaged.
- Dynamic - Be passionate, energized and ready to take that extra step.
- Partner - Work together with the customer in mind to make a positive impact.