Closing Date: February 11, 2013
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA) Required:
The following KSAs are usually acquired through work experience and/or a combination of work and education, defined as: One (1) year teller experience; OR three (3) years of client service, sales, cash handling or a combination of the three skills or five (5) years of other work experience. College level education may substitute for experience at the rate of 30 credit hours for one year, not to exceed two years.
1. Ability to communicate effectively and interact positively with clients, associates and business partners.
2. Ability to follow detailed instructions and a wide range of procedures requiring some judgement.
3. Requires concentration to avoid mistakes in counting cash.
4. Ability to perform basic mathematical computations using various business machines and/or computers.
5. Ability to stand for long periods of time.
6. Ability to print legibly and accurately on forms and records.
7. Must have attained the age of 18 for coverage under insurance bond.
High school diploma or equivalent. Relevant experience may substitute for the education requirement.
1. Regular contact with clients, associates and supervisor.
2. Some handling of heavy coins.
3. Receiving currency from all sources causes environment to be slightly unclean.
4. Lobby environment requires professional demeanor and appearance.
Teller Part time 30-39 hours- More than your bank. Your banker.
M, W, Th, 10:45 - 5:15 p.m.
T, 8:00-4:15 p.m.
F, 11:00 - 6:15 p.m.
Under general supervision, but in conformance with established bank policies and procedures, cash checks, receive deposits, and perform a variety of transactions as requested by the client. Responsible for balancing each day’s transactions, and maintaining cash drawer. Provides excellent client service. Answers general questions regarding bank products/services. Recommends additional services to clients and makes referrals accordingly.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Recommends and refers additional bank services and products, retaining a working knowledge of all bank services and products to the extent that the majority of client inquiries are easily and accurately answered.
2. Accepts deposits and withdrawals from clients on business, personal and savings accounts.
3. Accepts checks for cashing or paying, and verifies endorsements and funds.
4. Sells Official Checks and Travelers Checks.
5. Accepts consumer/commercial and other bank loan payments.
6. Works deposits from night depository.
7. Balances money in drawer with teller machine daily.
8. Opens and closes teller window in accordance with procedures.
9. Completes Currency Transaction Report (CTR) and hold forms as required.
10. Attends meetings as required.
11. Issues cash advances.
Provides additional support to manager and department colleagues.
All associates at Capital City Bank have access to confidential client information, and must practice discretion at all times.
All associates must understand and adhere to the non-negotiable Banker Standards and commit to practicing SGNNT at all times. Associates will consistently follow policies and procedures as established by Capital City Bank, with department managers setting the standard.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT. This job description does not restrict Capital City Bank from the ability to assign, reassign or eliminate duties and responsibilities of this job at any time. This job description describes the current assignment of essential functions. These functions may change at any time as the needs of the bank or department change or for other reasons deemed appropriate.
Capital City Bank associates are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
•Medical, Dental and Vision
•401(k) with Matching
•Flexible Spending Accounts
•Defined Benefit Plan (pension)
•Discounts on Products and Services
Capital City Bank Group is one of the largest publicly traded financial services companies headquartered in Florida and has approximately...