The Teller Supervisor manages a team of Tellers by creating an energetic, team environment while providing excellent customer service to our banking and non-banking customers. Tellers are the face of Huntington! You will coach your team to provide Simply the Best customer service to our current and potential customers. Daily interactions will allow you to get to know our customers personally and discover opportunities to assist them along the way. Welcome to your BEST career move!
· Welcomes and establishes relationships by getting to know the customer to provide an extraordinary experience.
· Exhibits Simply the Best service behaviors, and adherence to operational procedures and processes.
· Processes bank transactions accurately and efficiently while educating clients on products/services and creating a referral when a potential opportunity has been identified.
· May function in the only supervisory position between branch management and the Tellers.
· Responsible for the efficient operation of the branch by performing duties which may include scheduling, reporting, compliance, security, vault/ATM responsibilities, service, and management.
· Maintains knowledge, educates and coaches Tellers on products/services, technology, Welcome service standards and operational procedures and processes.
· High school diploma or GED is required
· Minimum of 1 year referral/sales experience in which goals have been met or exceeded
· Minimum of 2 years Teller experience OR 2 years of leadership/coaching/supervisory experience is required
· Previous supervisory experience in banking preferred
· Must be available to work the required schedule of the Branch, including Saturdays
· Must have excellent written and verbal (face-to-face and phone) communication skills including professional grammar and demeanor
· PC and internet proficiency
· Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task
EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire any candidate who uses tobacco or any nicotine product including, but not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, smokeless tobacco, chewing tobacco, snuff or snus, nicotine gum, the nicotine patch or any other kind of nicotine replacement product (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for cotinine (to check for use of tobacco and/or nicotine products and/or nicotine replacement therapy products) before they begin employment. If the position to which youre applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
Huntington Bank - 8 months ago
Huntington Bancshares is the holding company for The Huntington National Bank, which operates about 650 branches in Indiana, Kentucky,...