The Teller Supervisor performs direct supervisory duties on teller line, is relied upon to resolve escalated issues with clients and teller staff, and may perform in various capacities such as a teller, or safe deposit attendant as appropriate in a client intimate environment.
- Ensures branch operational activities run smoothly and efficiently.
- Provides leadership and training within the branch.
- Promotes business for the Bank by maintaining exceptional client relations and referring clients to appropriate staff for new products and services.
- Completes work with a high level of accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Assures compliance with all applicable Bank policies and procedures, as well as, all applicable state and federal banking regulations.
High School graduate or equivalent plus additional education or training including a minimum of three years banking experience. Previous supervision and related coursework a plus.
Requires thorough knowledge of Teller operations and negotiable instruments. Must facilitate teamwork, exercise ingenuity, analyze situations and apply judgment required to make proactive, timely decisions. Must have the ability to lead and motivate staff to maximize performance, achieve sales, and meet referral goals.
Must exhibit skills to lead by example in providing superior client service. Knowledge and adherence to bank compliance requirements necessary.
Johnson Bank - 22 months ago
Johnson Financial Group is the holding company for Johnson Bank, which has more than 50 offices in Wisconsin and Arizona. Serving consumers...