Teller Team Leader. Full-time, 40 Hrs, Mon-Sat. Responsible for managing and coaching Tellers. Creates schedules, cross-sells Bank products and balances office daily. Detailed Description
The Teller Team Leader provides "Simply the Best" customer service at all times.
- Cross-sells Bank products and services including referring customers to appropriate areas. Coaches and motivates to do the same.
- Responsible for managing Tellers, including day-to-day activities such as scheduling, vault, ATM, security, and reporting/compliance responsibilities.
- Has higher override/authority level and will handle complex issues and problems.
- Provides recommendations regarding interviewing/hiring, performance improvement, terminations, and/or salary adjustments.
- Protects Huntington's assets by understanding and following policies and procedures, including daily balancing of the office.
- Responsible for all Huntington applications and systems.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times. Job Requirements
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Minimum of 1 year successful teller experience is required
- Minimum of 1 year sales/referral experience that includes providing related products and service options to customers in which sales goals have been met
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred
- Must be available to work the required schedule of the Branch, including Saturdays
- Must have excellent written and verbal (face-to-face and phone) communication skills including professional grammar and demeanor
- PC and internet proficiency
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task Additional Details
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
Huntington Bancshares - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -