We are seeking someone who has what it takes to be the
face of A+ Federal Credit Union. You bring the
willingness to provide great service to our members, we
will provide the environment for you to grow and develop
into a world class service provider.
Positions available in the greater Austin Area.
A+FCU exists to fulfill our members' dreams through
lifelong financial partnerships.
Your role to help us achieve this would be providing
outstanding service while performing basic teller
duties, which include but are not limited to:
their financial needs and recommending the best
- Provide courteous service to members by identifying
and postage stamps.
- Maintain a cash drawer.
- Sell products such as money orders, official checks
boxes, where offered.
- Provide members with access to their safe deposit
established for the achievement of increasing retail
- Image daily work.
- Consistently meet or exceed individual goals
services per member.
development and community/education events.
- The opportunity to serve on committees.
- Occasionally participate in outside business
- High school diploma or G.E.D equivalent.
- Minimum six months' work experience; retail sales
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of
If you meet these minimum qualifications and have the
desire to join our team of professionals, please submit
We have full- and part-time positions available in the
Austin Area at several of our fifteen branch locations.
Please indicate in your cover letter or application your
preference for branch location and your available hours.
A+ Federal Credit Union - 17 months ago
A+ Federal Credit Union was founded in 1949 by a group of 50 teachers during a picnic meeting at Zilker Park in Austin.