The Teller is responsible for the disbursement, receipt, and deposit of cash and checks, over the counter, and through the express and night drops. This person must have excellent member service skills, a good knowledge of Credit Union policies and procedures, as well as products, services and remote access channels offered by the Credit Union. All teller transactions should be provided in an accurate, friendly, professional, and timely manner to ensure quality services are being provided to the membership.
1. Good organizational and clerical skills, including calculator and light keyboarding.
2. Proficient math skills, with the ability to process account transactions accurately.
3. Ability to handle multiple tasks.
4. Good oral and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language.
5. Good interpersonal skills to ensure member concerns are handled in a professional manner.
6. Ability to present a professional image with management, staff, and members.
7 . Ability to work independently and as a team member while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
1. Additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives and goals.
2. Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
3. Vision (or corrected) to normal range.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Successful completion of in-house teller training program.
3. Minimum one-year cash handling experience. Teller experience preferred.
4. Experience in a customer service environment.
BECU reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. EEO/AA
BECU - 14 months ago
Boeing Employees' Credit Union (BECU) initially was founded to serve the employees of Boeing (naturally), which called Seattle home...