Tellers primary responsibility is to process transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. Identify customer needs and refer financial products and services to consumer and small business customers. Act as Bank of America's face to the customer and consistently seek to create an excellent customer experience by demonstrating The Bank of America Core Values and G.U.E.S.T. Standards in all customer and teammate interactions. Ensure regulatory requirements, such as Anti-Money Laundering and Bank Secrecy Act are adhered to. Proactively identify and manage risk in every business, product, and service transaction leveraging the Risk Framework.Understand and live the values that support our culture.Treat all customers equally and fairly.Adhere to policies and procedures.Stay informed of key priorities and business updates.Execute sales and service plays and processes. May be required to work weekends and/or extended hours and regular, reliable attendance is critical.
Required Skills :
- Minimum of six months customer service experience.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to respond and assist customers with inquiries and/or problem resolution.
- Careful attention to detail and time management.
- Pass teller pre-employment assessment
- Minimum of six months cash handling experience.
- Previous experience with cross-selling, upselling, and/or referring products.
- Ability to identify customer financial needs, goals and objectives.
- Proficiency in basic computer skills.
- Previous banking/financial services/teller experience.
Posting Date : 13/12/2013
Location : US-MA-Cohasset
Travel : No
Bank of America - 14 months ago
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...