Tellers primary responsibilities include, processing transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures and engaging our customers . Connecting customers through referrals to teammates and specialists making the financial lives of our customers better. Tellers are the face of Bank of America and therefore demonstrate core values in all actions and provide an excellent experience for the customer. May be required to work weekends and/or extended hours and regular, reliable attendance is critical.
Required Skills :
- Minimum of six months customer service experience.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to respond and assist customers with inquiries and/or problem resolution.
- Careful attention to detail and time management.
- Pass teller pre-employment assessment
- Minimum of six months cash handling experience.
- Previous experience with cross-selling, upselling, and/or referring products.
- Ability to identify customer financial needs, goals and objectives.
- Proficiency in basic computer skills.
- Previous banking/financial services/teller experience.
Posting Date : 19/12/2013
Location : US-NJ-Hazlet
Travel : No
Hours Per Week : 20.00
Bank of America - 15 months ago
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...