1. Greet all customers and assist them by completing the required banking transaction(s) in a prompt, accurate, and courteous manner.
2. Resolve customer transactions, which are not consistent with Bank policy or outside of teller authority through the appropriate procedures.
3. Respond to customer account inquiries.
4. Identify and pursue selling and cross-selling opportunities with Bank customers and prospective customers.
5. Perform the duties of a Paying and Receiving Teller.
6. Process requests for a Cash Advance from the customer’s credit card.
7. Perform the duties of a Commercial teller, which includes:
a. Handling a large volume of cash.
b. Filling change orders (cash and coin).
8. Review deposits per the banks procedures to protect against forgery, and correct deposits that may be written incorrectly. Determine if appropriate Reg CC hold should be placed on the account.
9. Process and log all department by mail or night deposit.
10. Reconcile traveler’s checks sold weekly and submit the totals to the company.
11. Selling and redeeming U.S. Savings Bonds applications to the Federal Reserve as needed.
12. Assist customers both on the telephone and in the Bank with balance information, account inquiries and telephone transfers. Assist loan customers with loan and payoff information, amount of loan payment due and line of credit balances.
13. Follow bank procedure and government guidelines in completing forms required by law, such as Currency Transaction Reports, Monetary Instrument Logs, Suspicious Activity Reports, etc.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities :
On an as needed basis, back-up New Accounts and Reception areas.
Perform other specific duties as assigned by supervisor.
A CREDIT REPORT WILL BE RUN ON ALL APPLICANTS!
Gateway National Bank - 23 months ago