Teller, Part-Time, 20-29 hrs, Mon-Sat, Availablity. Branch in North Hills. Processes banking transactions (cash and non-cash). Provides excellent customer service and cross-sells Bank products.
A Huntington Bank Teller provides Simply the Best customer service at all times.
· Personalizes each customer interaction while accurately processing banking transactions.
· Demonstrates excellent customer service by providing other general banking services, answering questions, and cross-selling Bank products and services, including referring customers to the sales team or other appropriate areas of the Bank.
· Meets and/or exceeds sales referral goals by understanding the customers' financial needs.
· Protects Huntington's assets by understanding and following policies and procedures, including balancing daily.
· Maintains customer confidentiality at all times.
- High school diploma or GED is required
· Experience interacting with others within a work or team-based environment.
· Demonstrated experience communicating clearly and effectively with others and comfortableness in initiating conversations.
· Willingness and desire to achieve individual and team goals.
· Ability to demonstrate basic use of a computer and strong attention to detail.
Based on experience this position may be filled at a senior level.
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire tobacco users (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for tobacco use before they begin employment. If the position to which youre applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.