Our Tellers work within an energetic, team environment while providing excellent customer service to our banking and non-banking customers. Tellers are the face of Huntington! As a Teller, you will provide Simply the Best customer service to our current and potential customers. Through your daily interactions you will get to know our customers personally and discover opportunities to assist them along the way. This position reports to our Teller Supervisor.
· Welcoming and establishing relationships by getting to know every customer in order to provide an extraordinary experience.
· Working in a banking environment with a team of tellers.
· Meeting and exceeding teller sales goals.
· Interacting with banking customers and processing bank transactions accurately and efficiently.
· Acquiring and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of banking products, financial services and technology.
· Handling bank operational procedures and processes.
· Processing cash and non-cash bank transactions accurately and efficiently while balancing daily.
· Educating clients on bank products and financial services and making referrals when a potential opportunity has been identified with our customers.
· High school diploma or GED, required.
· Requires schedule flexibility.
· Experience interacting with others within a work or team-based environment.
· Demonstrated experience communicating clearly and effectively with others and comfortableness in initiating conversations.
· Willingness and desire to achieve individual and team goals.
· Ability to demonstrate basic use of a computer and strong attention to detail.
Based on experience, this position may be hired at the senior level.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire any candidate who uses tobacco or any nicotine product including, but not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, smokeless tobacco, chewing tobacco, snuff or snus, nicotine gum, the nicotine patch or any other kind of nicotine replacement product (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for cotinine (to check for use of tobacco and/or nicotine products and/or nicotine replacement therapy products) before they begin employment. If the position to which youre applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
Huntington Bank - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard
Huntington Bancshares is the holding company for The Huntington National Bank, which operates about 650 branches in Indiana, Kentucky,...