Currently we are searching for a Part-time Teller to join our Taos Branch.
Tellers provide exceptional service in assisting our members with their financial needs while supporting the Credit Union’s Seven Cooperative Principles, Vision and Mission.
· Assist members of the Credit Union with their financial needs in a professional, friendly, knowledgeable and timely manner
· Identify and discuss member needs and promote the cross-selling of Credit Union products and services
· Comply with all regulations and security procedures
· Effectively handle all financial instruments including cash, checks etc.
· Work effectively in a team environment, contributing to the success of the branch and organization
The ideal candidate will have six months prior teller experience or very heavy cash volume experience. High school diploma or GED. Demonstrated computer experience, proficient written and verbal communication skills, and superior customer service skills.
We are searching for candidates who can work 25 hours per week, with availability Monday-Saturday.
This is a non-benefit eligible position