Together, we're better... with people like YOU on our team!
Public Service Credit Union is looking for our next talented full-time Teller for our Meldrum Branch in Fort Collins.
If you are looking for a great place to constantly learn and grow, where YOU can really make the difference in others’ financial lives, then you definitely need to check us out!
The Teller (Member Service Representative) position is truly at the heart of what we do – serving our membership. You could say that it’s the most important position here at PSCU. Well, one of them, that’s certain.
As a Member Service Representative you will be actively engaged with the member, providing a quality service experience ranging from:
• Greeting and building the individual member relationships
• Accurate and timely processing of transactions (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, cashier checks and other services)
• Being the first point of contact in most instances and referring members to the appropriate area based on needs
• Additionally, you'll recognize opportunities to provide solutions for our members’ financial needs through the promotion of our products and services
• Most importantly you'll deliver excellent customer service consistent with PSCU’s desire to exceed our members’ expectations on a daily basis
This position is benefits-eligible and will offer the successful candidate a full-time employee benefits package. Availability to work flexible weekday hours between approximately 7:15am and 6:45pm, and between approximately 8:45am and 1:15pm on Saturdays, is required.
A minimum of six months to one year of customer service experience is highly desired. Experience in a financial institution is preferred, during which the following types of experience would have been obtained:
• Accurate handling of cash and negotiable instruments
• Strong cash balancing record
• Ability to work with a diverse customer base while providing excellent service
• Results with a high degree of confidentiality and security consciousness
• Considerate, effective verbal and written communication skills
• PC proficient and skilled in Microsoft Office
• Proven sales and referral skills while actively promoting solutions to solve our members’ financial needs
• Ability to utilize appropriate software and computer applications
• Success and ability to work in a team environment with creativity and positive results
A high school diploma or GED is required.
$12.10/hour (may be higher depending upon work history, background and experience) with employee benefits package.
PC, keyboard, computer applications and programs, currency and coin, calculator, typewriter, copier, fax, telephone, printer, etc.
•Necessitates movement from department to department and/or location to location
•Some lifting required up to approximately 25 lbs.
•Occasional stooping, bending and stretching facilitate filing and supplies
•Physical ability to maintain continuous hours of standing and/or sitting
•Manual dexterity to input data on keyboard (i.e., computer, calculator,telephone, fax, etc.)
•Visual ability to interpret data from PC screen and written documents
Public Service Credit Union is a stable financial institution with 27 branches located throughout the Denver Metro, Northern Colorado, and Colorado Springs areas. We offer a competitive salary with an outstanding benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and life insurance, health and dependent care spending accounts, a generous 401(k) plan with employee/employer contributions, and more.