As part of your application for employment, you will be asked to acknowledge your agreement of the following statements at the end of the application process:
1) Crown Media United States, LLC. and its subsidiary companies are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
2) I understand that Crown Media United States, LLC. will consider requests for accommodations of physical or mental disabilities at any time before or after employment begins. I understand that the company would appreciate as much advance notice as possible regarding request for accommodation, and that documentation of the need for accommodation might be required.
3) In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Crown Media United States, LLC. and its subsidiary companies will hire only US citizens and aliens authorized to work in the United States. Prior to beginning employment, all new employees will be required to complete Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification.
4) In accordance with Crown Media United States, LLC. policy to maintain a drug free workplace, all applicants must submit to a test for drugs. Employment by Crown Media United States, LLC. is contingent upon successfully passing the urinalysis drug screen. I understand that any violation of the Alcohol and Drug Abuse policy during employment shall be grounds for termination of my employment.
5) I authorize the company to investigate any and all statements or information contained in this application, and I understand that any omissions, inaccuracies or false statements on this application shall be grounds to deny my application, or, I am already employed at the time the mis-statement is discovered, grounds for termination of my employment.
6) I authorize the company to conduct a background check, including but not limited to, a criminal report and I understand that any offer of employment that I may receive will be contingent on this background check being acceptable and within Crown Media United States, LLC. guidelines.
7) If I have asked that my current employer not be contacted, I understand that any offer of employment that I receive will be contingent on the company receiving an acceptable verification of the information on this application regarding my current employment.
8) I understand that if I am employed by the company, I will be an at-will employee, that I will be required to follow all rules and regulations of the company, and that my employment can be terminated at any time for any reason, or I can quit at any time. I acknowledge that no one at the company has promised that I would remain employed for any length of time, and I understand that no one other than an officer of the company is authorized to make such promises.
9) I understand that if I am employed by Crown Media United States, LLC. or its subsidiaries in a position where I will be driving a company vehicle on a regular basis, any offer of employment that I receive will be contingent on the company verifying that I have an acceptable driving record.
This position will support Senior Producer and SVP of Business Development with content updates for Crown Media consumer web initiatives, with a focus on daytime original series.
- Production of consumer websites with a focus on Daytime and Series programming
- Content acquisition, writing, & editing
- Quality assurance
- Photo production, selecting & posting video clips
- Daily coordination with multiple departments and/or show staff
- 1 year Cable or Broadcast Television experience
- 1 year experience using Content Management skills and tools
- Prior experience using MAC and/or PC
- Prior experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- BA/BS Degree
- Must demonstrate attention to detail, consistency, and accuracy. Writing, editing and QA skills are required.
- Must have interest in social media, such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc, and willingness to explore new networks as they surface.
- Must be familiar and have clear understanding of key Internet trends, usability concepts, and Web best practices.
- Must have solid analytical, problem-solving, planning and project management skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be team oriented.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Must have demonstrated ability to self-motivate, and be flexible in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Must be able to work effectively, collaboratively, and enthusiastically with others at all levels of the organization.