maurices is a world-class specialty retailer that caters to young-at heart fashionistas in small towns. Rated by Forbes Magazine in 2010 as one of the top 10 Employers in Retail, we pride ourselves on our excellent training programs and the consistent feedback we get from our associates who love to work here. We genuinely care about our customers, our communities, our associates, our business partners, and our results.
We value the unique strengths and diversity of each individual, which makes us a better place to work, a better store to shop, and a better member of our communities. Associates in all positions play an integral role in our business.
What You’ll Do:
This is an exciting opportunity to support maurices during a busy season in a temporary assignment capacity. This position can range in length but will not exceed 120 days. This challenging and rewarding role provides the opportunity to create an unforgettable shopping experience that leaves our customers looking and feeling their best. While the primary responsibility of a Sales Associate is to deliver excellent customer service and build wardrobes; sales associate are expected to participate in merchandising the store and maintain presentation standards.
What you’ll get in return:
- A flexible work schedule
- Working with others who love fashion and have fun
- Industry leading training programs
- Growth and advancement opportunities due to our continued store growth and stability (we have been around 80 years!)
- Opportunities to connect and actively participate in community events
- A 40% discount..........yes 40!
Sales associate candidates must have
Ability to work a flexible schedule
- At least 16 years of age
- Ability to relate to customers of all ages and backgrounds
- Goal/Achievement oriented
- Computer aptitude
- Ability to follow directions and work with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment
Maurices - 11 months ago
We’re maurices, a fast-growing women’s fashion retailer offering real style for women, sizes 1-24. It’s our goal to...