Experience: 2 years recent experience working in a financial institution using QRM or comparable software required
Desired Level of Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Mathematics required
Job Description/Qualifications: Position: ALM QRM Operations Analyst
Training and Development Responsibilities:
• Experience working with stakeholders and peers across multiple locations.
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines under intense time restraints.
• Must be detail oriented and able to ensure accuracy when working with data and reports
• Recognize and work out underlying issues to generate value added analysis
• Basic knowledge of the measures used to manage Interest Rate Risk would be preferred
• Ability to follow procedures and maintain controls to guarantee the continuous availability of accurate and timely financial information
• Maintain input and data quality of risk management system
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
• 2 years recent experience working in a financial institution using QRM or comparable software required
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Mathematics required.
• MBA, CPA or CFA professional certification really preferred.
• Must be able to utilize QRM or similar ALM model with experience using data querying and mining tools
• Proficient with Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint)
Hours: 8:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday through Friday
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Selective Staffing Solutions - 2 years ago