Accounts Payable Coordinator (Temporary Position 3 months)
The Louis Berger Group is seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator for a temporary assignment from approximately February to April, to handle processing of expense reports and other accounts payable duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Perform Compliance Review of all documents submitted to AP for processing, in accordance with internal control requirements.
· Responsible for review, approval and processing of Vendor Invoices, Employee Expense Reports and Consultant Timesheets using company systems (Unanet and Advantage).
· Perform AP related vendor reconciliations
· Coordinate Wire transfers/ACH payments and P Card transactions if required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Associate Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance and at least 5 years of related experience. Equivalent combination of education and working experience will also be considered.
· Knowledge of Purchase Card operations, ACH and Wire transfers desirable.
· Must be proficient in Windows based computer skills including Excel, Word and Outlook, and Mainframe Computer operations such as AS400 or Advantage. Proficiency in Advantage is highly desirable.
To apply, please visit http://careers.louisberger.com/resume/curr_job_list.php, and apply by selecting the job(s) you are interested in, then clicking the link and following instructions.
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have current eligibility to work in the U.S. Applications without this information will not be considered.
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the work location.
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...