This position serves in our Human Resources Department and is responsible for making sure the functions of the team are properly received and conducted in a timely manner; ensuring that everything is filed properly and with complete accuracy.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform general filing and administrative tasks. Including making copies of important company documents.
- Keeping recruitment tracking up-to-date by entering relevant information and properly disposition applications.
- Assist in the recruiting function by printing and reviewing applications, conducting initial phone screens and setting up interviews.
- Assist in the payroll process by stapling, organizing and filing pay sheets.
- Education: High School or Equivalent.
- 1-2 years of related experience preferred.
- Schedule flexibility.
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal skills and a professional personal presentation are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a diverse group.
- Must have great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
You might say this company makes it convenient for stores and restaurants to get food. McLane Company is one of the largest wholesale...