Temporary employees are hired to provide clerical and administrative support, perform special projects/additional workloads, cover for absent employees.
Temporary employment is of limited duration, and under the terms of NSU's benefits plan and policies, not eligible for company benefits.
Essential Job Functions:
1) Assist with the completion and submission of the Pre oc/Postdoc self-study reports for CODA Accreditation.
2) Provide general administrative assistant duties including: typing, formatting, assembling reports, compose or assist in the preparation of printed and electronic documents, correspondence, reports and presentations while adhering to strict deadlines.
3) Other duties as assigned by hiring manager.
Marginal Job Functions:
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
2. Proficient computer skills with advanced knowledge in Microsoft Word.
3. Must be detail oriented.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Major (if required):
Demonstrated proficiency in formatting documents.
Is this a safety sensitive position (are applicants potentially subject to drug testing)?
Does this position require a criminal background screening?
Nova Southeastern University - 6 months ago
Nova Southeastern University (NSU) gives a whole new meaning to "school of sharks." NSU, whose mascot is the deep sea predator,...