The Material Management Mission is to provide necessary supplies, equipment, and services. The principle objective of this position is to receive and deliver inventory; deliver supplies, equipment, special orders; stock; rotate and outdate stock; replenish supply stations, fill supply requests, maintain par levels, supply boxes and replenishment; and issue and maintain patient care equipment.
- Inventories and replenishes supplies in all areas of the facility.
- Places inventory supplies on storage shelves, rotates stock, tickets patient charge items as needed, checks outdates, and maintains proper storage requirements for all supplies and instruments. Replenish and cycle count supply stations.
- Fills supply requisitions.
- Fills requests and delivers to nursing area, patient room, or requesting area.
- Monitors lift, dispatches and delivers patient care supplies and equipment, and processes all returned supplies.
- Has a basic understanding of the Material Management System.
- Evaluate and adjust par levels as needed
- High school graduate or equivalent.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers CB\
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
Materials Management/Supply Chain
WI-South Milwaukee-Franciscan Villa
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
Catholic Health Initiatives - 15 months ago
For Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), returning sick people to good health is more than a business -- it's a mission. Formed in 1996...