Temporary Claims Customer Service Representative
Hagerty Insurance Agency, LLC, the leading insurance agency for collector vehicles in the world and host to the largest network of collector car owners has an opportunity for a temporary Customer Service Representative on our Claims team. This position provides call volume support for calls from Hagerty clients, agents, 3rd party claimants and other parties.
• Take calls from clients related to the reporting of losses and claim processing issues
• Create initial claim by entering data provided by client
• Recognize coverages, claims processing requirements and other data entry processing systems
• Proven success in customer service
• Excellent verbal / written communication skills
• Demonstrated attention to detail, accuracy and solid organizational skills
• Effective and efficient use of MS Office products
• Must be Bondable
This is a temporary position with no benefits, expected to begin in April and last until September. The hours for this position are Monday - Friday, 12pm - 8pm. To learn more about Hagerty, please visit our website http://www.hagerty.com/Hagerty-corporate/careers.
Hagerty Insurance Agency, LLC - 2 years ago
In 25 years, Hagerty has grown from a small agency headquartered in the Hagerty family basement to the leading provider of collector car and...