Hagerty Insurance Agency, LLC, the leading insurance agency for collector vehicles in the world and host to the largest network of collector car owners is seeking an experienced data entry representative. Applicants must be able to handle the pressures of high volume while maintaining accuracy, organization and detail.
• Process client applications and other documents.
• Convert communications into client files.
• Process client renewal payments.
• Create client endorsement files for licensed agents.
• Follow-up for specified client information.
• Process policy cancellations.
• Meet monthly team production and accuracy targets.
• Effective and efficient use of computer applications including MS Office products.
• Must type a minimum of 50 wpm with 95% accuracy.
• Work well independently and in a team environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proven customer service abilities.
This is a temporary position with no benefits, expected to begin in April and last until September. The hours for this position are Monday , Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 8am - 4pm.
To learn more about Hagerty, please visit our website http://www.hagerty.com/Hagerty-corporate/careers.
We will contact only those candidates with whom we have a continuing interest.
Hagerty Insurance Agency, LLC - 30+ days ago
Hagerty Insurance Agency, Inc. is the leading insurance agency for collector vehicles in the world and host to the largest network of collec...