Higher One is currently looking for a Complaint Analyst to handle the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for analyzing customer complaints and preparation of complaint response for
- BBB and Regulatory Complaints.
- Thoroughly review all supporting docs related to the complaint and
- Report all findings to manager.
- Follow up with Customer Care managers to make sure manager escalation complaints are resolved in a timely matter.
- Process and analyze data in context, looking for patterns to help management make timely informed decisions.
- Perform any other assignments as directed by manager.
- Participate in all team meetings.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement projects.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience in data management and analyzing info from various sources.
- Successful experience in performing analysis of compliance practices and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be a self-starter and organized; able to work independently, without supervision; able to solve problems and offer solutions.
- Candidate must have an understanding of back office bank processing for all deposit products.
The higher ambition at Higher One Holdings is to facilitate higher education payments. The company provides payment processing and...