TriNet is going through an annual project of Open Enrollment for our customer base. As part of this project we are looking for a temporary staff of Customer Service Representatives to support this project for approximately 3 to 6 months.
As a Temporary Customer Service Representative you will be supporting benefits related-questions, questions on plan options, data entry of benefits selections, and top-notch customer service. This role requires a high level of customer service ability, attention to detail, strong data entry skills, and advanced communication/phone skills. Benefits experience is preferable. You will work on phones during the early part of the project, handle back office/support functions during the mid-portion, and be back on the phones during the final "phase" of project.
Our hours of operation will be Monday – Friday with availability between 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Schedules may vary through these time slots.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with the increase in call volume during the Annual Open Enrollment period.
• Help employees navigate through the website to select benefit options and/or login information.
• Educate employees via phone on plan options and rate information
• Accurately data enter benefit choices into the database for employees based upon form selections.
• Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
• Proven experience in a customer service role, taking multiple phone calls in a call center environment.
• Ability to navigate through different web tools and communicate instruction via the phone.
• Experience with Benefits a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Basic Microsoft Office knowledge
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Detail Oriented
Since 1988, thousands of companies throughout the United States and Canada have placed their trust in TriNet to help them manage their Human Resources more strategically and cost-effectively. We give our customers the economies of scale they need to access and deploy Fortune 500-caliber payroll, benefits, and HR services. TriNet has a nationwide presence, an experienced management team, and belongs to the Inc. Magazine Hall of Fame for being one of the fastest growing, privately-held companies for five consecutive years. We are a mature organization that embraces and rewards both bold strategy and disciplined execution.
Just like our customers, we've built our business on hiring the most qualified people and helping them acquire the skills and knowledge they...