TriNet is going through an annual project of Open Enrollment for our customer base. As part of this project we are looking for a temporary staff of Customer Service Representatives to support this project for approximately 3 to 6 months.
As a Temporary Customer Service Representative you will be supporting benefits related-questions, questions on plan options, data entry of benefits selections, and top-notch customer service. This role requires a high level of customer service ability, attention to detail, strong data entry skills, and advanced communication/phone skills. Benefits experience is preferable. You will work on phones during the early part of the project, handle back office/support functions during the mid-portion, and be back on the phones during the final "phase" of project.
Our hours of operation will be Monday – Friday with availability between 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Schedules may vary through these time slots.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with the increase in call volume during the Annual Open Enrollment period.
• Help employees navigate through the website to select benefit options and/or login information.
• Educate employees via phone on plan options and rate information
• Accurately data enter benefit choices into the database for employees based upon form selections.
• Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
• Proven experience in a customer service role, taking multiple phone calls in a call center environment.
• Ability to navigate through different web tools and communicate instruction via the phone.
• Experience with Benefits a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Basic Microsoft Office knowledge
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Detail Oriented
Since 1988, thousands of companies throughout the United States and Canada have placed their trust in TriNet to help them manage their Human Resources more strategically and cost-effectively. We give our customers the economies of scale they need to access and deploy Fortune 500-caliber payroll, benefits, and HR services. TriNet has a nationwide presence, an experienced management team, and belongs to the Inc. Magazine Hall of Fame for being one of the fastest growing, privately-held companies for five consecutive years. We are a mature organization that embraces and rewards both bold strategy and disciplined execution.
TriNet - 15 months ago