This position will provide front-line support to the System team as it relates to developing, implementing and maintaining database solutions for the Business Support-Systems team. This is a non-supervisory, individual contributor role.
This position will report to the Senior Manager - Business Support Systems.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Create database models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction in the development process
- Identify and perform structure changes that will help system speed and accuracy
- Collection and analyze complex information and make recommendations for team initiatives
- Confer with coworkers, IT, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) support, etc., to determine impact of database changes on other systems
- Troubleshoot system applications, identify real or potential issues, then escalate to appropriate support personnel
- Act as a key link between 20/20, EDI and Systems teams
- Effectively communicate with customer, team, and management
- Prepare operations and procedure documentation to assist in operating more efficiently and effectively
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous database management experience in design, implementation, and maintenance
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuous improvement
- Excellent product knowledge
WE MAY NOT ALWAYS SIT DOWN TOGETHER, BUT WE STILL GATHER AROUND THE TABLE .... come home to MASTERBRAND.
- High School / GED required
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or at least 4 years of relevant work experience
At MasterBrand Cabinets, we understand the importance of working hard and living well. It's our people-first company philosophy and the very foundation that allows top talent to feel valued and fulfilled. With annual revenue of more than $1 billion, we reward individual contribution, promote career mobility, and allow you to grow as we do. But, perhaps the best part of working at MasterBrand comes when you realize the people you work with have become the people you rely on, care for, and partner with at every turn. Discover what the heart of a great company can do for your future. Discover the people of MasterBrand.
MasterBrand Cabinets offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MBCI.
You will be contacted for an interview if MBCI believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment, the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing: (1) a background check; and (2) a drug screen. In addition, prior to reporting to active employment, you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Great People. Great Brands. Great Future.
Fortune Brands, Inc. - 5 months ago
At Masterbrand Cabinets, Inc. we make more than cabinets; we make dreams come true. Our focus is listening to today's families, then creatin...