The Administrative Assistant will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks, and should be able to work independently with little or no supervision. The person in this role must be extremely well-organized and detail oriented. The ideal candidate will have a high energy level and effectively build relationships with team members, across other business areas, and with external partners at all levels. As an Administrative Assistant you must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient. A high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial in this role.
Some or all of the following may be performed:
- Support Managers and Supervision, as needed, in performing their key job elements and responsibilities.
- Ability to prepare powerpoint and other presentations to stakeholder and clients
- Ability to write in a compelling and correspondence to stakeholders and clients
- Ability to retain and take in confidential information
- Organize and maintain files (computerized and hard files).
- Generating and sending correspondence, quotes, purchase orders, shippers, reports, etc.
- Report preparation and generation (computerized and hard copy).
- Scheduling appointments.
- Supporting and/or performing employee sign ups and orientation.
- Send and deliver messages and faxes.
- Coordinate local purchasing activity and information.
- Maintain contract employee travel expense records.
- Responsible for performance of quality system procedures related to this job description.
- Working knowledge of phone system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High level of interpersonal skills
- High level of organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Work in a high pace environment
- Must be high intermediate to expert level in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- 3-5 years of experience working with Senior Level Executives, expert level in written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and superior attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
The Bartech Group - 12 months ago
The Bartech Group is compelled to raise the bar when it comes to your staffing needs. One of the nation's largest minority-owned...