Tower Research Capital LLC, a high-frequency proprietary trading firm founded in 1998, seeks a Temporary Receptionist to manage the firm’s front desk.
Your hours will be 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m beginning September 3. The assignment will last a maximum of four weeks, based on Tower’s needs.
• Welcome clients, candidates, and other visitors
• Manage telephone activity and respond to inquiries as needed
• Oversee breakfast offerings and lunch deliveries on a daily basis
• Coordinate the shipping, receiving, and distribution of all mail and packages
• Schedule messengers
The ideal candidate is punctual, detail-oriented, organized, and creative with:
• A bachelor’s degree
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Solid computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office Suite, and wikis)
• A positive and professional attitude, regardless of the task at hand
• The ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Spanish language proficiency (preferred)
• 2-3 years of experience supporting executives (a plus)
Tower’s offices and garden roofdeck are located in TriBeCa, a neighborhood in downtown Manhattan. While Tower offers challenges and rewards rivaling those of any Wall Street firm, Tower’s cubicle-free workplace, jeans-clad workforce, and well-stocked kitchens reflect the premium the firm places on quality of life. Benefits include free breakfast, lunch, and snacks on a daily basis.