Earthjustice is seeking a Front End Developer to join our web team through the end of the year! This is a short term contract position through December 2013, on site in San Francisco.
We are looking for someone who can increase the capacity of our web team during a serious crunch on a variety of critical projects. We need someone who can prioritize, multi-task, and deliver.
If you have…
…then we want to hear from you!
- An eye for and desire to develop engaging online features that effectively communicate complex concepts.
- A love for creative problem solving by developing interesting, engaging online features from complex source content.
This is a short term on-site contract position at Earthjustice Headquarters in San Francisco, hourly rate is negotiable. This role reports to the Senior Web Producer, who will oversee the project list and assignments.
- Expert knowledge of content management systems, including some familiarity with Drupal or comparable system.
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and solutions.
- Experience managing projects of variable scale from start to finish.
- Experience developing (or familiarity with) responsive design sites is a plus, as is knowledge of Convio CRM.
- A passion for protecting the environment.
Interested candidates should submit a resume along with cover letter to email@example.com . Please include “Front End Developer” in the subject line.
Earthjustice is the premier nonprofit environmental law organization. We take on the biggest, most precedent-setting cases across the country. We wield the power of law and the strength of partnership to protect people’s health; to preserve magnificent places and wildlife; to advance clean energy; and to combat climate change. We partner with thousands of groups, supporters and citizens to engage the critical environmental issues of our time, and bring about positive change. We are here because the earth needs a good lawyer.
Founded in 1971, Earthjustice has a distinguished track record of achieving significant, lasting environmental protections. We achieve this by hiring the best and brightest who share a passion for justice and a healthy environment. Our headquarters are in San Francisco with nine offices across the U.S.
Earthjustice is driven by a passion for justice, partnership and excellence. Our core values lead us to seek a broad range of perspectives and backgrounds to achieve our mission and to maintain an inclusive environment where all staff are valued and respected. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to employment practices that ensure that employees and applicants for employment are provided with equal opportunities without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other factor that is not related to the position.