FMC Corporation is committed to providing employees with ample opportunities to contribute, lead and be recognized as innovators, to look beyond barriers to provide solutions, to be challenged in what they do and to love doing it. FMC is a S&P 500, diversified chemical company serving agricultural, industrial and consumer markets globally for more than a century. As a global leader utilizing advanced technologies and customer-focused research and development, FMC provides innovative and cost-effective solutions to food, agriculture, pharmaceutical, specialty and related industries.
In this highly visible temporary role you will be one of the engines behind our HR operation -- the eyes and ears, and a key enabler for the team's success. You'll support four key corporate staff members that provide recruiting and employee development support for the entire company and also provide general HR support to several hundred corporate employees globally. In addition to sitting in close proximity to the offices of senior management, you'll build relationships and facilitate initiatives with other Administrative Assistants to provide superior service to corporate leaders and employees.
This is a temporary assignment to fill in for an employee who will be on leave. The assignment could start as early as mid-May and will likely extend to early August. Typical office hours are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
Administrative Assistant – 50%
- Calendar management, coordination and management of travel arrangements
- Prepare presentations
- Edit and compose correspondence, contract letters, spreadsheets and memos
- Database utilization including but not limited to data input, searching and running reports
- Timely processing of invoices and purchase orders also organized filing
- Handle planning and preparation for meetings/conferences and conference calls, both on-site and off-site.
- Employee data and record maintenance, including data integrity, report writing, troubleshooting,
- Assisting corporate employees and managers in the web interface Self Service.
- Preparing standardized reports, maintaining confidential records, and disseminating information to corporate clients following established procedures.
- Tracking and maintaining performance appraisals.
- Processing of all employee transfer and separation information and paperwork with local payroll and the HR Service Center.
- Handling a variety of administrative duties for the HR leaders and staff including calendaring, creating PowerPoint presentations, mail.
- Delivering the Philadelphia-Ewing new hire orientation 1-2 times per month.
- Cross-training with other Administrative Assistants to ensure overall coverage of administrative needs of the HR organization.
In support of the global initiatives the managers rely on you to gather, report on not only data for corporate employees but global employee data from a variety of systems and sources. Thoroughness and attention to detail are imperative as the information is being used to drive corporate level decision making.
- Serving as the system administrator for our Career Connections, applicant tracking system powered by iCIMS.
- Providing training to new applicant tracking system (ATS) users.
- Maintaining and inputting data and running monthly and quarterly reports on global data.
- Working with regional HR representative to ensure that database is up to date.
- Providing systems support and coordination with recruiting process outsourcing (RPO) and temporary labor vendors.
- Coordinating the internal and external recruitment processes for the corporate Staff openings.
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews for job candidates including coordinating travel arrangements, escorting them to interviews and processing candidates' expenses for reimbursement.
- Coordinating new hire drug testing and background checks to support clearance for new hire processing.
1-2 years of administrative experience necessary, HR or Recruting experience a plus.
- 1-2 years HR, Recruiting, Payroll administrative experience necessary
- Experience supporting high level professionals in human resources.
- Excellent technical and computer skills, including advanced knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables, graphs, charts), Word, and PowerPoint. Visio and MS Project a plus.
- Strong system skills and familiarity with HRIS (we use SAP), applicant tracking systems (ATSs), recruiting and other areas of HR.
FMC employs people across a broad range of occupations in locations across the world where we use advanced technologies in research and development, mining, and manufacturing to produce customized products and applications. Our offerings provide important sustainable benefits, including increased agricultural production, better foods and medicines, advanced energy storage, and cleaner water, air and soil.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work independently, with strong initiative, follow-through, organizational and interpersonal skills to deal with all levels of employees and maintain confidentiality.
- An approachable demeanor and a service orientation; because we support Corporate, you'll need to be comfortable working with Executive Management.
- A detail, deadline and customer service orientation with the ability to integrate information to accurately understand and apply it to an overall procedure and / or process.
FMC employees enjoy competitive compensation, a menu of work/life benefits and opportunities to continue developing their skills and building their career. FMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MFDV and supports a drug-free workplace. If you are ready to make a difference every day, FMC is ready to talk to you.
FMC Corporation - 13 months ago
E may = mc 2, but FMC = chemicals. Once in areas as diverse as oil field equipment and food machinery, FMC Corporation now focuses on...