DexCom, Inc., a leader in continuous glucose monitoring,
is headquartered in San Diego, California. Our success
is built on innovation, hard work, and on seeing each
other’s differences as an advantage. We are committed to
developing technologies and products that improve the
lives of people with diabetes. DexCom has ambitious
plans to keep learning and growing – and is seeking
people who have the same goals for themselves. DexCom
Inc. is currently seeking a temporary IT Helpdesk
Provides a single point of contact for end-users to
receive support and maintenance within the
organization’s desktop computing environment. This
includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining
and upgrading all PC hardware and equipment, to ensure
optimal workstation performance. The incumbent will also
record problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via
email) and either resolve issues or escalate them to
more senior personnel in a timely and accurate fashion,
and provide end-user assistance where required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may
- Provides superior customer service to our user
- Staffs the help desk line and records tickets as
troubleshoots end-user workstations and related
- Installs, configures, tests, maintains, monitors and
hardware and software in order to deliver required
desktop service levels.
including the installation, of CPUs, I/O and NIC
- Implements performance upgrades to PC boxes,
cards, hard disks, ribbon cables, hard drives, RAM,
memory chips, CD-ROMs, etc.
and/or work order production system regarding
- Receives and responds to incoming calls, e-mails
printers, copiers, scanners and fax-machines
- Monitors and responds to issues regarding all
of IP and Digital phones.
- Creates phone extensions and maintains proper usage
or component failure, repair, installation, and
- Accurately documents instances of desktop equipment
creating/deleting network logons, removing/adding
- Assists in Network Security such as
users, printer queues, password resets, etc.
university required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Associate’s degree from a four-year college or
not limited to hands-on hardware troubleshooting
- 2+ years of relevant work experience including but
technical manuals, documentation, and guides.
- Must possess the ability to read and understand
software, including all current versions of Windows,
- Technical knowledge of desktop hardware and
Microsoft Office applications, and PC internal
DexCom Inc. is a publicly traded company listed in the
NASDAQ stock exchange. We have been FDA approved and
commercially released three generations of continuous
To apply please go to www.dexcom.com/careers.
Division/Department : 63-Information Technology
% of Travel Required : None
Offer Relocation : No
# of Openings : 1
DexCom - 20 months ago