Properly identify and image files to ensure integrity of company documentation.
Essential Job Functions
- Receive documents from various internal and external sources. Identify document type and ensure that correct coding is provided in order to scan to correct category in corporate document system.
- Review existing imaged documents to avoid duplicate scans.
- Organize documents according to prescribed order and format. Create accurate and complete index records in order to retrieve documents.
- Scan documents into the image file database using imaging technology.
- Organize paper files. Mark according to business unit number and send to central filing.
- Receive large volume projects for scanning. Work with Imaging Supervisor to prioritize with normal work effort.
- Organize work in-process in order for Imaging Supervisor to have visibility to forecast and prioritize work effort.
- Provide training for scanning to assigned Area scanners.
- Perform random accuracy and quality checking of scanned images.
- Support other team members in meeting departmental objectives and deadlines.
- High school degree or equivalent
- One year or more experience using image files or imaging software is preferred
- Some office work experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, especially Windows based applications
- Knowledge/understanding of scanning software and hardware
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with accounting software, especially J.D. Edwards
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to think creatively and work independently
Reports to: Imaging Manager
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Crown Castle USA - 13 months ago
Crown Castle International rules over a kingdom of radio towers. Through subsidiaries it provides broadcast, data, and wireless...