Walmart serves customers and members more than 200 million times per week at more than 10,130 retail units under 69 different banners in 27 countries. With fiscal year 2012 sales of $443 billion, Walmart employs 2.2 million associates worldwide.
The Investigative Assistant will report to the Manager of Systems & Analytics and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Produce recurring reports to support the business by identifying appropriate data sources and making sure that reports contain accurate and reliable information.
- Contribute to reporting system by participating in discussions with internal (home office and field based associates) and external customers (law enforcement and business partners) to assess needs and propose enhancements.
- Support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with stakeholders and carrying out necessary processes.
- Gather, document, and archive evidence in relation to financial and merchandise crimes.
- Update and maintain specialized databases.
- Assist in conducting video surveillance and contacting stores during live alerts and other operations conducted through the Joint Operations Center.
- Perform additional job related responsibilities and duties as assigned and/or necessary.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Computer skills (i.e. experience utilizing Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with March, Verint, CCTV, MapPoint, Retail Link, SQL.
- Associates Degree in criminal justice or an area of high level technical skill.
Temporary - Investigative Assistant
Walmart Stores - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...