Industry leader, Related Management, seeks a highly motivated and professional Temporary Leasing Representative to handle all aspects of leasing at our new 56 unit property in Sacramento's historic Oak Park Neighborhood. Applicants must be service-oriented, have strong organizational and follow-up skills and the ability to prioritize/handle multiple tasks.
Tell us why you should be the next important member of our team who will help us deliver outstanding customer service to our residents.
- Leasing experience strongly preferred;
- Must have strong closing skills;
- Superb customer service skills;
- Proficient in managing an internal applicant database;
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team of professionals;
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish preferred
For over 35 years Related Management has set an exceptional performance benchmark for the responsive and professional management of both affordable and market rate communities.
Our philosophy of management is anchored in the respect we have for the needs of our employees, our residents and our investors. We realize that to meet the needs of any of these we must address the needs of all three.
Equal Opportunity Employer